Monday 6 November 2017

Ezekiel 20

This is a comprehensive review of the binding of Yahweh's hands. They are bound for the sake of the rest of the nations in the world. The character of God is to be bound for the good of the world. This is grounded in Tanach.

Ezekiel 20 Fn Min Max Syll
וַיְהִ֣י ׀ בַּשָּׁנָ֣ה הַשְּׁבִיעִ֗ית בַּֽחֲמִשִׁי֙ בֶּעָשׂ֣וֹר לַחֹ֔דֶשׁ בָּ֧אוּ אֲנָשִׁ֛ים מִזִּקְנֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל לִדְרֹ֣שׁ אֶת־יְהוָ֑ה
וַיֵּשְׁב֖וּ לְפָנָֽי
1 And it happened in the seventh year on the tenth of the fifth month, some from the elders of Israel came to search out Yahweh,
and they sat before me.
3c 4B 34
6
וַיְהִ֥י דְבַר־יְהוָ֖ה אֵלַ֥י לֵאמֹֽר 2 And the word of Yahweh happened to me, saying, 3e 3g 10
בֶּן־אָדָ֗ם דַּבֵּ֞ר אֶת־זִקְנֵ֤י יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ וְאָמַרְתָּ֣ אֲלֵהֶ֔ם כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה הֲלִדְרֹ֥שׁ אֹתִ֖י אַתֶּ֣ם בָּאִ֑ים
חַי־אָ֙נִי֙ אִם־אִדָּרֵ֣שׁ לָכֶ֔ם נְאֻ֖ם אֲדֹנָ֥י יְהוִֽה
3 Child of humanity, speak with the elders of Israel and say to them, Thus says my Lord Yahweh, Are you coming to search me out?
I, Living. I will not be searched out for you, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh.
3e 4C 35
15
הֲתִשְׁפֹּ֣ט אֹתָ֔ם הֲתִשְׁפּ֖וֹט בֶּן־אָדָ֑ם
אֶת־תּוֹעֲבֹ֥ת אֲבוֹתָ֖ם הוֹדִיעֵֽם
4 Will you judge them? Will you judge, child of humanity?
The abominations of their ancestors, make them know.
3e 4B 11
10
וְאָמַרְתָּ֣ אֲלֵיהֶ֗ם כֹּֽה־אָמַר֮ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִה֒ בְּיוֹם֙ בָּחֳרִ֣י בְיִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל וָאֶשָּׂ֣א יָדִ֗י לְזֶ֙רַע֙ בֵּ֣ית יַֽעֲקֹ֔ב וָאִוָּדַ֥ע לָהֶ֖ם בְּאֶ֣רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם
וָאֶשָּׂ֨א יָדִ֤י לָהֶם֙ לֵאמֹ֔ר אֲנִ֖י יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶֽם
5 And you say to them, Thus says my Lord Yahweh, In the day I chose Israel and I lifted up my hand to the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known to them in the land of Egypt,
and I lifted up my hand to them, saying, I am Yahweh your God.
3e 4C 48
17
בַּיּ֣וֹם הַה֗וּא נָשָׂ֤אתִי יָדִי֙ לָהֶ֔ם לְהֽוֹצִיאָ֖ם מֵאֶ֣רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם
אֶל־אֶ֜רֶץ אֲשֶׁר־תַּ֣רְתִּי לָהֶ֗ם זָבַ֤ת חָלָב֙ וּדְבַ֔שׁ צְבִ֥י הִ֖יא לְכָל־הָאֲרָצֽוֹת
6 In that day I lifted up my hand for them to bring them out from the land Egypt to the land that I had explored for them, gushing with milk and honey,
this estate for all the lands.
3e 4C 21
24
וָאֹמַ֣ר אֲלֵהֶ֗ם אִ֣ישׁ שִׁקּוּצֵ֤י עֵינָיו֙ הַשְׁלִ֔יכוּ וּבְגִלּוּלֵ֥י מִצְרַ֖יִם אַל־תִּטַּמָּ֑אוּ
אֲנִ֖י יְהוָ֥ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶֽם
7 And I said to them, Fling away, each of you, the detestable things of your eyes, and with the figurines of Egypt, do not become unclean.
I am Yahweh your God.
3e 4C 26
8
וַיַּמְרוּ־בִ֗י וְלֹ֤א אָבוּ֙ לִּשְׁמֹ֣עַ אֵלַ֔י אִ֣ישׁ אֶת־שִׁקּוּצֵ֤י עֵֽינֵיהֶם֙ לֹ֣א הִשְׁלִ֔יכוּ וְאֶת־גִּלּוּלֵ֥י מִצְרַ֖יִם לֹ֣א עָזָ֑בוּ
וָאֹמַ֞ר לִשְׁפֹּ֧ךְ חֲמָתִ֣י עֲלֵיהֶ֗ם לְכַלּ֤וֹת אַפִּי֙ בָּהֶ֔ם בְּת֖וֹךְ אֶ֥רֶץ מִצְרָֽיִם
8 And they provoked me, and they would not consent to pay heed to me. Each the detestable things of their eyes, they have not flung away, and the figurines of Egypt, they have not forsaken,
so I said to pour out my heat on them, to consume my anger in them, in the midst of the land of Egypt.
3c 4C 36
25
וָאַ֙עַשׂ֙ לְמַ֣עַן שְׁמִ֔י לְבִלְתִּ֥י הֵחֵ֛ל לְעֵינֵ֥י הַגּוֹיִ֖ם אֲשֶׁר־הֵ֣מָּה בְתוֹכָ֑ם
אֲשֶׁ֨ר נוֹדַ֤עְתִּי אֲלֵיהֶם֙ לְעֵ֣ינֵיהֶ֔ם לְהוֹצִיאָ֖ם מֵאֶ֥רֶץ מִצְרָֽיִם
9 So I undertook for the sake of my name that it should not be profaned in the sight of the nations, (that themselves were among you),
in whose sight I was made known to them for bringing them out from the land of Egypt.
3d 4C 26
22
וָאֽוֹצִיאֵ֖ם מֵאֶ֣רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם
וָאֲבִאֵ֖ם אֶל־הַמִּדְבָּֽר
10 So I made them come out from the land of Egypt,
and brought them to the wilderness.
3e 4B 10
8
וָאֶתֵּ֤ן לָהֶם֙ אֶת־חֻקּוֹתַ֔י וְאֶת־מִשְׁפָּטַ֖י הוֹדַ֣עְתִּי אוֹתָ֑ם
אֲשֶׁ֨ר יַעֲשֶׂ֥ה אוֹתָ֛ם הָאָדָ֖ם וָחַ֥י בָּהֶֽם
11 And I gave them my statutes, and my judgments I have made known to them,
(the human that does them will live in them).
3d 4C 19
14
וְגַ֤ם אֶת־שַׁבְּתוֹתַי֙ נָתַ֣תִּי לָהֶ֔ם לִהְי֣וֹת לְא֔וֹת בֵּינִ֖י וּבֵֽינֵיהֶ֑ם
לָדַ֕עַת כִּ֛י אֲנִ֥י יְהוָ֖ה מְקַדְּשָֽׁם
12 And moreover my Sabbaths I gave for them, to be for a sign between me and them,
to know that I am Yahweh who sanctifies them.
3d 4C 21
11
וַיַּמְרוּ־בִ֨י בֵֽית־יִשְׂרָאֵ֜ל בַּמִּדְבָּ֗ר בְּחֻקּוֹתַ֨י לֹא־הָלָ֜כוּ וְאֶת־מִשְׁפָּטַ֣י מָאָ֗סוּ אֲשֶׁר֩ יַעֲשֶׂ֨ה אֹתָ֤ם הָֽאָדָם֙ וָחַ֣י בָּהֶ֔ם וְאֶת־שַׁבְּתֹתַ֖י חִלְּל֣וּ מְאֹ֑ד
וָאֹמַ֞ר לִשְׁפֹּ֨ךְ חֲמָתִ֧י עֲלֵיהֶ֛ם בַּמִּדְבָּ֖ר לְכַלּוֹתָֽם
13 And the house of Israel provoked me in the wilderness. In my statutes they did not walk, and my judgments they refused, (the human that does them will live in them), and my Sabbaths they profaned utterly,
so I said to pour out my heat on them in the wilderness to consume them.
3c 4C 49
18
וָאֶעֱשֶׂ֖ה לְמַ֣עַן שְׁמִ֑י
לְבִלְתִּ֤י הֵחֵל֙ לְעֵינֵ֣י הַגּוֹיִ֔ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר הוֹצֵאתִ֖ים לְעֵינֵיהֶֽם
14 And I undertook for the sake of my name,
that not it should be profaned in the sight of the nations, in whose sight I brought them out.
3e 4C 9
20
וְגַם־אֲנִ֗י נָשָׂ֧אתִי יָדִ֛י לָהֶ֖ם בַּמִּדְבָּ֑ר
לְבִלְתִּי֩ הָבִ֨יא אוֹתָ֜ם אֶל־הָאָ֣רֶץ אֲשֶׁר־נָתַ֗תִּי זָבַ֤ת חָלָב֙ וּדְבַ֔שׁ צְבִ֥י הִ֖יא לְכָל־הָאֲרָצֽוֹת
15 And even I, I lifted up my hand for them in the wilderness,
that I would not have them come to the land that I have given, gushing with milk and honey, this estate for all the lands.
3c 4C 14
31
יַ֜עַן בְּמִשְׁפָּטַ֣י מָאָ֗סוּ וְאֶת־חֻקּוֹתַי֙ לֹא־הָלְכ֣וּ בָהֶ֔ם וְאֶת־שַׁבְּתוֹתַ֖י חִלֵּ֑לוּ
כִּ֛י אַחֲרֵ֥י גִלּוּלֵיהֶ֖ם לִבָּ֥ם הֹלֵֽךְ
16 ~ Because my judgments they refused, and in my statutes they did not walk, and my Sabbaths they profaned,
for after their figurines, their heart meandered.
3d 4B 27
12
וַתָּ֧חָס עֵינִ֛י עֲלֵיהֶ֖ם מִֽשַּׁחֲתָ֑ם
וְלֹֽא־עָשִׂ֧יתִי אוֹתָ֛ם כָּלָ֖ה בַּמִּדְבָּֽר
17 But my eye spared them from destroying them,
and I did not make with them a consuming end in the wilderness.
3c 4A 12
11
וָאֹמַ֤ר אֶל־בְּנֵיהֶם֙ בַּמִּדְבָּ֔ר בְּחוּקֵּ֤י אֲבֽוֹתֵיכֶם֙ אַל־תֵּלֵ֔כוּ וְאֶת־מִשְׁפְּטֵיהֶ֖ם אַל־תִּשְׁמֹ֑רוּ
וּבְגִלּוּלֵיהֶ֖ם אַל־תִּטַּמָּֽאוּ
18 And I said to their children in the wilderness, In the statutes of your ancestors do not walk, and their judgments do not keep,
and by their figurines do not become unclean.
3e 4C 31
10
אֲנִי֙ יְהוָ֣ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶ֔ם בְּחֻקּוֹתַ֖י לֵ֑כוּ
וְאֶת־מִשְׁפָּטַ֥י שִׁמְר֖וּ וַעֲשׂ֥וּ אוֹתָֽם
19 I am Yahweh your God. In my statutes, walk,
and my judgments, keep, and do them.
3e 4B 14
12
וְאֶת־שַׁבְּתוֹתַ֖י קַדֵּ֑שׁוּ
וְהָי֤וּ לְאוֹת֙ בֵּינִ֣י וּבֵֽינֵיכֶ֔ם לָדַ֕עַת כִּ֛י אֲנִ֥י יְהוָ֖ה אֱלֹהֵיכֶֽם
20 And my Sabbaths sanctify,
and they will be for a sign between me and you, that you may know that I am Yahweh your God.
3d 4C 8
23
וַיַּמְרוּ־בִ֣י הַבָּנִ֗ים בְּחֻקּוֹתַ֣י לֹֽא־הָ֠לָכוּ וְאֶת־מִשְׁפָּטַ֨י לֹא־שָׁמְר֜וּ לַעֲשׂ֣וֹת אוֹתָ֗ם אֲשֶׁר֩ יַעֲשֶׂ֨ה אוֹתָ֤ם הָֽאָדָם֙ וָחַ֣י בָּהֶ֔ם אֶת־שַׁבְּתוֹתַ֖י חִלֵּ֑לוּ
וָאֹמַ֞ר לִשְׁפֹּ֧ךְ חֲמָתִ֣י עֲלֵיהֶ֗ם לְכַלּ֥וֹת אַפִּ֛י בָּ֖ם בַּמִּדְבָּֽר
21 And the children provoked me. In my statutes they did not walk and my judgments they did not keep to do them, (the human that does them will live in them). My Sabbaths they profaned.
So I said to pour out my heat on them to consume my anger against them in the wilderness.
3c 4C 48
20
וַהֲשִׁבֹ֙תִי֙ אֶת־יָדִ֔י וָאַ֖עַשׂ לְמַ֣עַן שְׁמִ֑י
לְבִלְתִּ֤י הֵחֵל֙ לְעֵינֵ֣י הַגּוֹיִ֔ם אֲשֶׁר־הוֹצֵ֥אתִי אוֹתָ֖ם לְעֵינֵיהֶֽם
22 But I turned my hand, so I undertook for the sake of my name,
that it should not be profaned in the sight of the nations, in whose sight I brought them out.
3e 4C 16
22
גַּם־אֲנִ֗י נָשָׂ֧אתִי אֶת־יָדִ֛י לָהֶ֖ם בַּמִּדְבָּ֑ר
לְהָפִ֤יץ אֹתָם֙ בַּגּוֹיִ֔ם וּלְזָר֥וֹת אוֹתָ֖ם בָּאֲרָצֽוֹת
23 Also I myself lifted up my hand to them in the wilderness,
to disperse them among the nations and make them strangers among the lands.
3c 4C 14
17
יַ֜עַן מִשְׁפָּטַ֤י לֹֽא־עָשׂוּ֙ וְחֻקּוֹתַ֣י מָאָ֔סוּ וְאֶת־שַׁבְּתוֹתַ֖י חִלֵּ֑לוּ
וְאַחֲרֵי֙ גִּלּוּלֵ֣י אֲבוֹתָ֔ם הָי֖וּ עֵינֵיהֶֽם
24 ~ Because my judgments they did not undertake, and my statutes they refused, and my Sabbaths they profaned,
and their eyes were after the figurines of their ancestors.
3e 4C 22
15
וְגַם־אֲנִי֙ נָתַ֣תִּי לָהֶ֔ם חֻקִּ֖ים לֹ֣א טוֹבִ֑ים
וּמִ֨שְׁפָּטִ֔ים לֹ֥א יִֽחְי֖וּ בָּהֶֽם
25 And moreover I myself made for them statutes that are not good,
and judgments they will not live in.
3e 4B 14
9
וָאֲטַמֵּ֤א אוֹתָם֙ בְּמַתְּנוֹתָ֔ם בְּהַעֲבִ֖יר כָּל־פֶּ֣טֶר רָ֑חַם
לְמַ֣עַן אֲשִׁמֵּ֔ם לְמַ֙עַן֙ אֲשֶׁ֣ר יֵֽדְע֔וּ אֲשֶׁ֖ר אֲנִ֥י יְהוָֽה
26 And I made them unclean with their endowments, in that they make every firstling of the womb pass through,
so that I may desolate them, in order that they may know that I am Yahweh.
3e 4C 19
19
לָכֵ֞ן דַּבֵּ֨ר אֶל־בֵּ֤ית יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ בֶּן־אָדָ֔ם וְאָמַרְתָּ֣ אֲלֵיהֶ֔ם כֹּ֥ה אָמַ֖ר אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֑ה
ע֗וֹד זֹ֚את גִּדְּפ֤וּ אוֹתִי֙ אֲב֣וֹתֵיכֶ֔ם בְּמַעֲלָ֥ם בִּ֖י מָֽעַל
27 Therefore speak to the house of Israel, child of humanity, and you say to them, Thus says my Lord Yahweh,
Still with this your ancestors reviled me to trespass against me a trespass.
3e 4C 27
17
וָאֲבִיאֵם֙ אֶל־הָאָ֔רֶץ אֲשֶׁ֤ר נָשָׂ֙אתִי֙ אֶת־יָדִ֔י לָתֵ֥ת אוֹתָ֖הּ לָהֶ֑ם
וַיִּרְאוּ֩ כָל־גִּבְעָ֨ה רָמָ֜ה וְכָל־עֵ֣ץ עָבֹ֗ת וַיִּזְבְּחוּ־שָׁ֤ם אֶת־זִבְחֵיהֶם֙ וַיִּתְּנוּ־שָׁם֙ כַּ֣עַס קָרְבָּנָ֔ם וַיָּשִׂ֣ימוּ שָׁ֗ם רֵ֚יחַ נִיח֣וֹחֵיהֶ֔ם וַיַּסִּ֥יכוּ שָׁ֖ם אֶת־נִסְכֵּיהֶֽם
28 And I brought them into the land that I lifted up my hand to give to them,
and they saw every high hillock and every thick tree, and they sacrificed there their offerings, and gave there the grief of their oblation, so they might set up there a restful fragrance, and spill out there their libations.
3e 4C 22
51
וָאֹמַ֣ר אֲלֵהֶ֔ם מָ֣ה הַבָּמָ֔ה אֲשֶׁר־אַתֶּ֥ם הַבָּאִ֖ים שָׁ֑ם
וַיִּקָּרֵ֤א שְׁמָהּ֙ בָּמָ֔ה עַ֖ד הַיּ֥וֹם הַזֶּֽה
29 And I said to them, What is the high place that you come there?
And its name is called Into What [Bemah] to this day.
3e 4C 18
13
לָכֵ֞ן אֱמֹ֣ר ׀ אֶל־בֵּ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֗ל כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה הַבְּדֶ֥רֶךְ אֲבֽוֹתֵיכֶ֖ם אַתֶּ֣ם נִטְמְאִ֑ים
וְאַחֲרֵ֥י שִׁקּוּצֵיהֶ֖ם אַתֶּ֥ם זֹנִֽים
30 Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says my Lord Yahweh, In the way of your ancestors, are you yourselves defiled?
And after their detestable things, do you yourselves play the harlot?
3e 4C 29
12
וּבִשְׂאֵ֣ת מַתְּנֹֽתֵיכֶ֡ם בְּֽהַעֲבִיר֩ בְּנֵיכֶ֨ם בָּאֵ֜שׁ אַתֶּם֩ נִטְמְאִ֤֨ים לְכָל־גִּלּֽוּלֵיכֶם֙ עַד־הַיּ֔וֹם וַאֲנִ֛י אִדָּרֵ֥שׁ לָכֶ֖ם בֵּ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל
חַי־אָ֗נִי נְאֻם֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה אִם־אִדָּרֵ֖שׁ לָכֶֽם
31 When you lift up your endowments to have your children pass through in the fire, you make yourselves unclean to all your figurines, even to today, and I, I will be searched out for you, O house of Israel?
I, Living, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh, I will not be searched out for you.
3d 4C 42
15
וְהָֽעֹלָה֙ עַל־ר֣וּחֲכֶ֔ם הָי֖וֹ לֹ֣א תִֽהְיֶ֑ה
אֲשֶׁ֣ר ׀ אַתֶּ֣ם אֹמְרִ֗ים נִֽהְיֶ֤ה כַגּוֹיִם֙ כְּמִשְׁפְּח֣וֹת הָאֲרָצ֔וֹת לְשָׁרֵ֖ת עֵ֥ץ וָאָֽבֶן
32 And what comes up by your spirit to be? It will not be.
What you are saying, We will be as the nations, as the families of the lands, to minister to tree and stone.
3e 4C 13
26
חַי־אָ֕נִי נְאֻ֖ם אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֑ה
אִם־לֹ֠א בְּיָ֨ד חֲזָקָ֜ה וּבִזְר֧וֹעַ נְטוּיָ֛ה וּבְחֵמָ֥ה שְׁפוּכָ֖ה אֶמְל֥וֹךְ עֲלֵיכֶֽם
33 I, Living, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh,
If not with a courageous hand, and by an arm stretched out, then with heat poured out I will be king over you.
3c 4B 9
25
וְהוֹצֵאתִ֤י אֶתְכֶם֙ מִן־הָ֣עַמִּ֔ים וְקִבַּצְתִּ֣י אֶתְכֶ֔ם מִן־הָ֣אֲרָצ֔וֹת אֲשֶׁ֥ר נְפוֹצֹתֶ֖ם בָּ֑ם
בְּיָ֤ד חֲזָקָה֙ וּבִזְר֣וֹעַ נְטוּיָ֔ה וּבְחֵמָ֖ה שְׁפוּכָֽה
34 And I will bring you forth from the peoples, and I will collect you from the lands where you have populated them,
with a courageous hand, and by an arm stretched out, and with heat poured out.
3e 4C 28
18
וְהֵבֵאתִ֣י אֶתְכֶ֔ם אֶל־מִדְבַּ֖ר הָֽעַמִּ֑ים
וְנִשְׁפַּטְתִּ֤י אִתְּכֶם֙ שָׁ֔ם פָּנִ֖ים אֶל־פָּנִֽים
35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples,
and I will judge you face to face.
3e 4C 12
12
כַּאֲשֶׁ֤ר נִשְׁפַּ֙טְתִּי֙ אֶת־אֲב֣וֹתֵיכֶ֔ם בְּמִדְבַּ֖ר אֶ֣רֶץ מִצְרָ֑יִם
כֵּ֚ן אִשָּׁפֵ֣ט אִתְּכֶ֔ם נְאֻ֖ם אֲדֹנָ֥י יְהוִֽה
36 As I judged your ancestors in the wilderness, the land of Egypt,
so I will judge you. An oracle of my Lord Yahweh.
3e 4C 19
13
וְהַעֲבַרְתִּ֥י אֶתְכֶ֖ם תַּ֣חַת הַשָּׁ֑בֶט
וְהֵבֵאתִ֥י אֶתְכֶ֖ם בְּמָסֹ֥רֶת הַבְּרִֽית
37 And I will make you pass through under the sceptre,
and I will bring you into the bonds of the covenant.
3e 4B 12
12
וּבָרוֹתִ֣י מִכֶּ֗ם הַמֹּרְדִ֤ים וְהַפּֽוֹשְׁעִים֙ בִּ֔י מֵאֶ֤רֶץ מְגֽוּרֵיהֶם֙ אוֹצִ֣יא אוֹתָ֔ם וְאֶל־אַדְמַ֥ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל לֹ֣א יָב֑וֹא
וִֽידַעְתֶּ֖ם כִּי־אֲנִ֥י יְהוָֽה
38 And I will purify from you the mutiny and the transgressions against me. From the land where they were guests, I will bring them out, and to the ground of Israel, it will not enter,
and you will know that I am Yahweh.
3e 4C 35
7
וְאַתֶּ֨ם בֵּֽית־יִשְׂרָאֵ֜ל כֹּֽה־אָמַ֣ר ׀ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהֹוִ֗ה אִ֤ישׁ גִּלּוּלָיו֙ לְכ֣וּ עֲבֹ֔דוּ וְאַחַ֕ר אִם־אֵינְכֶ֖ם שֹׁמְעִ֣ים אֵלָ֑י
וְאֶת־שֵׁ֤ם קָדְשִׁי֙ לֹ֣א תְחַלְּלוּ־ע֔וֹד בְּמַתְּנֽוֹתֵיכֶ֖ם וּבְגִלּוּלֵיכֶֽם
39 And to you, the house of Israel, thus says my Lord Yahweh, Each of you go serve its figurine, and after, if there is none of you hearing me,
then my holy name you will no longer profane with your endowments and with your figurines.
3e 4C 35
20
כִּ֣י בְהַר־קָדְשִׁ֞י בְּהַ֣ר ׀ מְר֣וֹם יִשְׂרָאֵ֗ל נְאֻם֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה שָׁ֣ם יַעַבְדֻ֜נִי כָּל־בֵּ֧ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֛ל כֻּלֹּ֖ה בָּאָ֑רֶץ
שָׁ֣ם אֶרְצֵ֔ם וְשָׁ֞ם אֶדְר֣וֹשׁ אֶת־תְּרוּמֹֽתֵיכֶ֗ם וְאֶת־רֵאשִׁ֛ית מַשְׂאוֹתֵיכֶ֖ם בְּכָל־קָדְשֵׁיכֶֽם
40 B For in my holy mountain, in the mountain of the high ground of Israel, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh, there all the house of Israel will serve me, all of it in the land.
There I will accept them, and there I will search out your contributions, and the first of what you bear in all your holy things.
3c 4B 34
26
בְּרֵ֣יחַ נִיחֹחַ֮ אֶרְצֶ֣ה אֶתְכֶם֒ בְּהוֹצִיאִ֤י אֶתְכֶם֙ מִן־הָ֣עַמִּ֔ים וְקִבַּצְתִּ֣י אֶתְכֶ֔ם מִן־הָ֣אֲרָצ֔וֹת אֲשֶׁ֥ר נְפֹצֹתֶ֖ם בָּ֑ם
וְנִקְדַּשְׁתִּ֥י בָכֶ֖ם לְעֵינֵ֥י הַגּוֹיִֽם
41 A restful fragrance. I will accept you when I bring out you from the peoples, and collect you from the lands where you have populated them,
and I will be sanctified among you in the sight of the nations.
3e 4C 38
12
וִֽידַעְתֶּם֙ כִּֽי־אֲנִ֣י יְהוָ֔ה בַּהֲבִיאִ֥י אֶתְכֶ֖ם אֶל־אַדְמַ֣ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל
אֶל־הָאָ֗רֶץ אֲשֶׁ֤ר נָשָׂ֙אתִי֙ אֶת־יָדִ֔י לָתֵ֥ת אוֹתָ֖הּ לַאֲבֽוֹתֵיכֶֽם
42 And you will know that I am Yahweh, when I bring you to the ground of Israel,
into the land that I lifted up my hand to give it to your ancestors.
3e 4C 19
21
וּזְכַרְתֶּם־שָׁ֗ם אֶת־דַּרְכֵיכֶם֙ וְאֵת֙ כָּל־עֲלִיל֣וֹתֵיכֶ֔ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר נִטְמֵאתֶ֖ם בָּ֑ם
וּנְקֹֽטֹתֶם֙ בִּפְנֵיכֶ֔ם בְּכָל־רָעוֹתֵיכֶ֖ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר עֲשִׂיתֶֽם
43 And you will remember there your ways, and all your practices in which you made yourself unclean,
You will be upset in your presence, by all the evils that you have done.
3e 4B 22
18
וִֽידַעְתֶּם֙ כִּֽי־אֲנִ֣י יְהוָ֔ה בַּעֲשׂוֹתִ֥י אִתְּכֶ֖ם לְמַ֣עַן שְׁמִ֑י
לֹא֩ כְדַרְכֵיכֶ֨ם הָרָעִ֜ים וְכַעֲלִילֽוֹתֵיכֶ֤ם הַנִּשְׁחָתוֹת֙ בֵּ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל נְאֻ֖ם אֲדֹנָ֥י יְהוִֽה
44 And you will know that I am Yahweh when I have undertaken with you for the sake of my name,
not according to your evil ways or according to your impaired practices, O house of Israel, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh.
3e 4C 18
30


No comments:

Post a Comment