Tuesday 14 November 2017

Ezekiel 36

There are clearly parts of this that I have never read before. Probably skimmed it in some English version on a bus to work some morning in the late '60s, but never noticed or even could have noticed what it said. This is a remarkable description of the terrible responsibility of being Israel, even to the point of dispossession.

The image of segregation we have recently read in Leviticus 15. The uncleanness rituals are therefore not a trivial item that no longer matters. They matter because of the unique relationship between God and humanity, all nations, all lands, of which Israel has been the example. Not that some specific natural function of humanity is unclean, but that the giver of all gifts requires us totally, and refuses to let us worship what is not of ultimate value. By natural human function, such as a monthly period or leprosy, a language of uncleanness has been formed that can by analogy 'explain' that all encompassing desire of the One who makes all things holy.

Verse 27. Here is a parallel with Jeremiah 33. I expected from the translations that the form of the verb would be hiphil causative, I will make you walk, I will cause you to walk, etc. But in this case the verb for make עשה is separate from the verb to walk הלך. Hebrew doesn't use helping verbs like English does. This separation made me use undertake for both verbs in this verse, though make/do is the more common gloss for עשה. Twice in this chapter, עשה is used without an object, and I have used acting for the gloss.

Stumble כשׁל and bereave שׁכל are too close for scribal comfort. It is quite possible that they might be read or written as each other simply by transposing one letter. Related to the theme of nations, (verses 3-7. 13-15 and later), it is possible that one should read stumbling-block in a few places. JB makes the nations singular in verses 13-14 and links the idea to infanticide. I don't see why the plural should suddenly refer back to Israel rather than continuing the pervasive theme of Yahweh acting on behalf of the nations round about and Israel being the stumbling-block. A consistent understanding of nation in the passage will resonate more effectively to the reception of verses 20-23 in Romans 2:24.

Who will know that 'I am Yahweh'? Note even the mountains and hills will know. But their burden is also severe. Does Ezekiel see the ecological crisis?

Prepositions again. One is stuck - in, among, within, in the midst of, etc. There is no isomorphic relationship in a translation, within a translation, or among readers in the midst of the text. ב, קרב, תוך, they all fit grammatically, and they all have slightly different shades of that dreadful word meaning. Is the spirit here in, within, or among? Read with care.

When I publish, if ever, I will have a section that indicates which stem mappings are synonyms, which are interpretive choices or even ambiguous, and which are isomorphic, and where there are homonyms, and which English glosses I have allowed to map to multiple Hebrew stems. How should I set this up?

Ezekiel 36 Fn Min Max Syll
וְאַתָּ֣ה בֶן־אָדָ֔ם הִנָּבֵ֖א אֶל־הָרֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל
וְאָ֣מַרְתָּ֔ הָרֵי֙ יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל שִׁמְע֖וּ דְּבַר־יְהוָֽה
1 And you, child of humanity, prophesy to the mountains of Israel,
and say, Mountains of Israel, hear the word of Yahweh.
3e 4B 15
15
כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה יַ֣עַן אָמַ֧ר הָאוֹיֵ֛ב עֲלֵיכֶ֖ם הֶאָ֑ח
וּבָמ֣וֹת עוֹלָ֔ם לְמֽוֹרָשָׁ֖ה הָ֥יְתָה לָּֽנוּ
2 C Thus says my Lord Yahweh, Because the enemy said against you, Aha.
And the high places of eras past, for a possession are ours.
3c 4C 20
13
לָכֵן֙ הִנָּבֵ֣א וְאָמַרְתָּ֔ כֹּ֥ה אָמַ֖ר אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֑ה
יַ֣עַן בְּיַ֡עַן שַׁמּוֹת֩ וְשָׁאֹ֨ף אֶתְכֶ֜ם מִסָּבִ֗יב לִֽהְיוֹתְכֶ֤ם מֽוֹרָשָׁה֙ לִשְׁאֵרִ֣ית הַגּוֹיִ֔ם וַתֵּֽעֲל֛וּ עַל־שְׂפַ֥ת לָשׁ֖וֹן וְדִבַּת־עָֽם
3 Therefore prophesy and say, Thus says my Lord Yahweh,
Because, because to desolate and to make you sigh heavily on every side, that you might become a possession of the residue of the nations, and you are offered up by the lips of a tongue, and are an infamy of a people,
3d 4C 17
40
לָכֵן֙ הָרֵ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל שִׁמְע֖וּ דְּבַר־אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֑ה
כֹּֽה־אָמַ֣ר אֲדֹנָ֣י יְ֠הוִה לֶהָרִ֨ים וְלַגְּבָע֜וֹת לָאֲפִיקִ֣ים וְלַגֵּאָי֗וֹת וְלֶחֳרָב֤וֹת הַשֹּֽׁמְמוֹת֙ וְלֶעָרִ֣ים הַנֶּעֱזָב֔וֹת אֲשֶׁ֨ר הָי֤וּ לְבַז֙ וּלְלַ֔עַג לִשְׁאֵרִ֥ית הַגּוֹיִ֖ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר מִסָּבִֽיב
4 Therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of my Lord Yahweh,
Thus says my Lord Yahweh to the hills, and to the hillocks, to the river channels, and to the gorges, and to the deserts desolated, and to the cities forsaken, that were despoiled and derided of the residue of the nations who are on every side.
3e 4C 16
61
לָכֵ֗ן כֹּֽה־אָמַר֮ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִה֒ אִם־לֹ֠א בְּאֵ֨שׁ קִנְאָתִ֥י דִבַּ֛רְתִּי עַל־שְׁאֵרִ֥ית הַגּוֹיִ֖ם וְעַל־אֱד֣וֹם כֻּלָּ֑א
אֲשֶׁ֣ר נָתְנֽוּ־אֶת־אַרְצִ֣י ׀ לָ֠הֶם לְמ֨וֹרָשָׁ֜ה בְּשִׂמְחַ֤ת כָּל־לֵבָב֙ בִּשְׁאָ֣ט נֶ֔פֶשׁ לְמַ֥עַן מִגְרָשָׁ֖הּ לָבַֽז
5 Therefore thus says my Lord Yahweh, Without fail, in the fire of my jealousy, I spoke to the residue of the nations, and concerning Edom, all of it,
who have assigned my land to themselves for a possession with all gladness of heart, with scourged integrity, in order to expel her to be despoiled.
3d 4C 33
31
לָכֵ֕ן הִנָּבֵ֖א עַל־אַדְמַ֣ת יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל
וְאָמַרְתָּ֡ לֶהָרִ֣ים וְ֠לַגְּבָעוֹת לָאֲפִיקִ֨ים וְלַגֵּאָי֜וֹת כֹּֽה־אָמַ֣ר ׀ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֗ה הִנְנִ֨י בְקִנְאָתִ֤י וּבַחֲמָתִי֙ דִּבַּ֔רְתִּי יַ֛עַן כְּלִמַּ֥ת גּוֹיִ֖ם נְשָׂאתֶֽם
6 Therefore prophesy on the ground of Israel,
and say to the hills and to the hillocks, to the river channels, and to the gorges, Thus says my Lord Yahweh, Behold me. In my jealousy and in my heat I have spoken, because the humiliation of nations you have borne.
3d 4C 11
52
לָכֵ֗ן כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה אֲנִ֖י נָשָׂ֣אתִי אֶת־יָדִ֑י
אִם־לֹ֤א הַגּוֹיִם֙ אֲשֶׁ֣ר לָכֶ֣ם מִסָּבִ֔יב הֵ֖מָּה כְּלִמָּתָ֥ם יִשָּֽׂאוּ
7 Therefore thus says my Lord Yahweh, I myself lifted up my hand.
Without fail, the nations that are on every side of you, they, their humiliation will bear.
3e 4C 18
21
וְאַתֶּ֞ם הָרֵ֤י יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ עַנְפְּכֶ֣ם תִּתֵּ֔נוּ וּפֶרְיְכֶ֥ם תִּשְׂא֖וּ לְעַמִּ֣י יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל
כִּ֥י קֵרְב֖וּ לָבֽוֹא
8 And you, O mountains of Israel, your boughs you will give and your fruit you will bear for my people Israel,
for their close combat is to come.
3e 4C 26
5
כִּ֖י הִנְנִ֣י אֲלֵיכֶ֑ם
וּפָנִ֣יתִי אֲלֵיכֶ֔ם וְנֶעֱבַדְתֶּ֖ם וְנִזְרַעְתֶּֽם
9 g For note me well to you.
And I faced to you, and you will be cultivated, and you will be sown.
3e 4B 6
16
וְהִרְבֵּיתִ֤י עֲלֵיכֶם֙ אָדָ֔ם כָּל־בֵּ֥ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל כֻּלֹּ֑ה
וְנֹֽשְׁבוּ֙ הֶֽעָרִ֔ים וְהֶחֳרָב֖וֹת תִּבָּנֶֽינָה
10 And I will increase against you humanity, all the house of Israel, all of it.
And the cities will be inhabited and the deserts will be built.
3e 4C 16
15
וְהִרְבֵּיתִ֧י עֲלֵיכֶ֛ם אָדָ֥ם וּבְהֵמָ֖ה וְרָב֣וּ וּפָר֑וּ
וְהוֹשַׁבְתִּ֨י אֶתְכֶ֜ם כְּקַדְמֽוֹתֵיכֶ֗ם וְהֵטִֽבֹתִי֙ מֵרִאשֹׁ֣תֵיכֶ֔ם וִֽידַעְתֶּ֖ם כִּֽי־אֲנִ֥י יְהוָֽה
11 And I will increase against you humanity and beast, and they will increase and be fruitful,
and I will settle you according to your prior status, and will do better than at your beginnings, and you will know that I am Yahweh.
3c 4B 18
28
וְהוֹלַכְתִּי֩ עֲלֵיכֶ֨ם אָדָ֜ם אֶת־עַמִּ֤י יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ וִֽירֵשׁ֔וּךָ וְהָיִ֥יתָ לָהֶ֖ם לְנַחֲלָ֑ה
וְלֹא־תוֹסִ֥ף ע֖וֹד לְשַׁכְּלָֽם
12 And I will usher humanity against you, my people Israel, and they will possess you, and you will be their inheritance,
and you will not add any more to their bereavement.
3e 4C 29
7
כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה יַ֚עַן אֹמְרִ֣ים לָכֶ֔ם אֹכֶ֥לֶת אָדָ֖ם אָ֑תְּ
וּמְשַׁכֶּ֥לֶת גּוֹיַ֖יִךְ הָיִֽית
13 C Thus says my Lord Yahweh, Because they say to you, You ate humanity,
and you were one who bereaves your nations.
3e 4C 20
9
לָכֵ֗ן אָדָם֙ לֹא־תֹ֣אכְלִי ע֔וֹד וְגוֹיַ֖יִךְ לֹ֣א תְשַׁכְּלִי־ע֑וֹד
נְאֻ֖ם אֲדֹנָ֥י יְהוִֽה
14 Therefore humanity you will not eat any more, and your nations you will not bereave any more,
an oracle of my Lord Yahweh.
3e 4B 17
7
וְלֹא־אַשְׁמִ֨יעַ אֵלַ֤יִךְ עוֹד֙ כְּלִמַּ֣ת הַגּוֹיִ֔ם וְחֶרְפַּ֥ת עַמִּ֖ים לֹ֣א תִשְׂאִי־ע֑וֹד
וְגוֹיַ֙יִךְ֙ לֹא־תַכְשִׁ֣לִי ע֔וֹד נְאֻ֖ם אֲדֹנָ֥י יְהוִֽה
15 And I will not broadcast to you any more the humiliation of the nations, and the reproach of peoples you will not bear any more,
and you will not make your nations stumble any more, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh.
3e 4C 24
16
וַיְהִ֥י דְבַר־יְהוָ֖ה אֵלַ֥י לֵאמֹֽר 16 And the word of Yahweh happened to me, saying, 3e 3g 10
בֶּן־אָדָ֗ם בֵּ֤ית יִשְׂרָאֵל֙ יֹשְׁבִ֣ים עַל־אַדְמָתָ֔ם וַיְטַמְּא֣וּ אוֹתָ֔הּ בְּדַרְכָּ֖ם וּבַעֲלִֽילוֹתָ֑ם
כְּטֻמְאַת֙ הַנִּדָּ֔ה הָיְתָ֥ה דַרְכָּ֖ם לְפָנָֽי
17 Child of humanity, the house of Israel inhabited their ground, and they made it unclean by their way and by their practices,
as the uncleanness of the segregation was their way before me.
3e 4C 27
13
וָאֶשְׁפֹּ֤ךְ חֲמָתִי֙ עֲלֵיהֶ֔ם עַל־הַדָּ֖ם אֲשֶׁר־שָׁפְכ֣וּ עַל־הָאָ֑רֶץ
וּבְגִלּוּלֵיהֶ֖ם טִמְּאֽוּהָ
18 And I poured out my heat on them for the blood that they poured out over the earth, for their figurines.
They had made it unclean.
3e 4C 20
8
וָאָפִ֤יץ אֹתָם֙ בַּגּוֹיִ֔ם וַיִּזָּר֖וּ בָּאֲרָצ֑וֹת
כְּדַרְכָּ֥ם וְכַעֲלִילוֹתָ֖ם שְׁפַטְתִּֽים
19 And I dispersed them among the nations, and they were sifted among the lands.
According to their way and according to their practices, I judged them.
3e 4C 16
12
וַיָּב֗וֹא אֶל־הַגּוֹיִם֙ אֲשֶׁר־בָּ֣אוּ שָׁ֔ם וַֽיְחַלְּל֖וּ אֶת־שֵׁ֣ם קָדְשִׁ֑י
בֶּאֱמֹ֤ר לָהֶם֙ עַם־יְהוָ֣ה אֵ֔לֶּה וּמֵאַרְצ֖וֹ יָצָֽאוּ
20 And they came to the nations where they have come, and they profaned my holy name,
as if to say to them, The people of Yahweh these are, and from his land they have gone out.
3e 4C 19
17
וָאֶחְמֹ֖ל עַל־שֵׁ֣ם קָדְשִׁ֑י
אֲשֶׁ֤ר חִלְּל֙וּהוּ֙ בֵּ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֔ל בַּגּוֹיִ֖ם אֲשֶׁר־בָּ֥אוּ שָֽׁמָּה
21 But I have pity on my holy name,
that the house of Israel have profaned among the nations to which they came.
3e 4C 7
18
לָכֵ֞ן אֱמֹ֣ר לְבֵֽית־יִשְׂרָאֵ֗ל כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה לֹ֧א לְמַעַנְכֶ֛ם אֲנִ֥י עֹשֶׂ֖ה בֵּ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל
כִּ֤י אִם־לְשֵׁם־קָדְשִׁי֙ אֲשֶׁ֣ר חִלַּלְתֶּ֔ם בַּגּוֹיִ֖ם אֲשֶׁר־בָּ֥אתֶם שָֽׁם
22 Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says my Lord Yahweh, Not for your sake I am acting O house of Israel,
but for my holy name that you have profaned in the nations which you have come to.
3c 4C 30
19
וְקִדַּשְׁתִּ֞י אֶת־שְׁמִ֣י הַגָּד֗וֹל הַֽמְחֻלָּל֙ בַּגּוֹיִ֔ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר חִלַּלְתֶּ֖ם בְּתוֹכָ֑ם
וְיָדְע֨וּ הַגּוֹיִ֜ם כִּי־אֲנִ֣י יְהוָ֗ה נְאֻם֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה בְּהִקָּדְשִׁ֥י בָכֶ֖ם לְעֵינֵיהֶֽם
23 And I will sanctify my great name, the one profaned among the nations, which you profaned among them,
and the nations will know that I am Yahweh, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh, when I will be sanctified in you for their eyes.
3e 4B 24
27
וְלָקַחְתִּ֤י אֶתְכֶם֙ מִן־הַגּוֹיִ֔ם וְקִבַּצְתִּ֥י אֶתְכֶ֖ם מִכָּל־הָאֲרָצ֑וֹת
וְהֵבֵאתִ֥י אֶתְכֶ֖ם אֶל־אַדְמַתְכֶֽם
24 And I will take you from the nations, and I will collect you from all the lands,
and I will bring you to your ground.
3e 4C 22
10
וְזָרַקְתִּ֧י עֲלֵיכֶ֛ם מַ֥יִם טְהוֹרִ֖ים וּטְהַרְתֶּ֑ם
מִכֹּ֧ל טֻמְאוֹתֵיכֶ֛ם וּמִכָּל־גִּלּ֥וּלֵיכֶ֖ם אֲטַהֵ֥ר אֶתְכֶֽם
25 And I will dash against you clean water and you will be clean,
from all your uncleanness. And from all your figurines I will cleanse you.
3c 4A 14
18
וְנָתַתִּ֤י לָכֶם֙ לֵ֣ב חָדָ֔שׁ וְר֥וּחַ חֲדָשָׁ֖ה אֶתֵּ֣ן בְּקִרְבְּכֶ֑ם
וַהֲסִ֨רֹתִ֜י אֶת־לֵ֤ב הָאֶ֙בֶן֙ מִבְּשַׂרְכֶ֔ם וְנָתַתִּ֥י לָכֶ֖ם לֵ֥ב בָּשָֽׂר
26 And I will give to you a new heart and a new spirit I will give within you,
and I will put aside the heart of stone from your flesh, and I will give to you a heart of flesh.
3e 4C 21
22
וְאֶת־רוּחִ֖י אֶתֵּ֣ן בְּקִרְבְּכֶ֑ם
וְעָשִׂ֗יתִי אֵ֤ת אֲשֶׁר־בְּחֻקַּי֙ תֵּלֵ֔כוּ וּמִשְׁפָּטַ֥י תִּשְׁמְר֖וּ וַעֲשִׂיתֶֽם
27 And my spirit I will give among you,
and I will undertake that in my statutes you will walk, and my judgments you will keep, and you will undertake them.
3e 4C 10
24
וִישַׁבְתֶּ֣ם בָּאָ֔רֶץ אֲשֶׁ֥ר נָתַ֖תִּי לַאֲבֹֽתֵיכֶ֑ם
וִהְיִ֤יתֶם לִי֙ לְעָ֔ם וְאָ֣נֹכִ֔י אֶהְיֶ֥ה לָכֶ֖ם לֵאלֹהִֽים
28 And you will settle in the land that I gave to your ancestors,
and you will become my people and I, I will be your God.
3e 4C 16
17
וְהוֹשַׁעְתִּ֣י אֶתְכֶ֔ם מִכֹּ֖ל טֻמְאֽוֹתֵיכֶ֑ם
וְקָרָ֤אתִי אֶל־הַדָּגָן֙ וְהִרְבֵּיתִ֣י אֹת֔וֹ וְלֹא־אֶתֵּ֥ן עֲלֵיכֶ֖ם רָעָֽב
29 And I will save you from all your uncleanness,
and I will call to the grain, and I will increase it, and I will not permit against you a famine.
3e 4C 12
22
וְהִרְבֵּיתִי֙ אֶת־פְּרִ֣י הָעֵ֔ץ וּתְנוּבַ֖ת הַשָּׂדֶ֑ה
לְמַ֗עַן אֲ֠שֶׁר לֹ֣א תִקְח֥וּ ע֛וֹד חֶרְפַּ֥ת רָעָ֖ב בַּגּוֹיִֽם
30 And I will increase the fruit of the tree, and the profit of the field,
in order that you will not receive any more the reproach of a famine among the nations.
3d 4B 15
16
וּזְכַרְתֶּם֙ אֶת־דַּרְכֵיכֶ֣ם הָרָעִ֔ים וּמַעַלְלֵיכֶ֖ם אֲשֶׁ֣ר לֹֽא־טוֹבִ֑ים
וּנְקֹֽטֹתֶם֙ בִּפְנֵיכֶ֔ם עַ֚ל עֲוֺנֹ֣תֵיכֶ֔ם וְעַ֖ל תּוֹעֲבֽוֹתֵיכֶֽם
31 And you will remember your evil ways, and from your practices that not are good,
you will be upset in your presence, concerning your iniquities and concerning your abominations.
3e 4C 19
20
לֹ֧א לְמַעַנְכֶ֣ם אֲנִֽי־עֹשֶׂ֗ה נְאֻם֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה יִוָּדַ֖ע לָכֶ֑ם
בּ֧וֹשׁוּ וְהִכָּלְמ֛וּ מִדַּרְכֵיכֶ֖ם בֵּ֥ית יִשְׂרָאֵֽל
32 c Not for your sake I am acting, an oracle of my Lord Yahweh. Let it be known to you.
Be ashamed and humiliated from your ways, O house of Israel.
3c 4B 20
14
כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה בְּיוֹם֙ טַהֲרִ֣י אֶתְכֶ֔ם מִכֹּ֖ל עֲוֺנֽוֹתֵיכֶ֑ם
וְהֽוֹשַׁבְתִּי֙ אֶת־הֶ֣עָרִ֔ים וְנִבְנ֖וּ הֶחֳרָבֽוֹת
33 C Thus says my Lord Yahweh, In the day I have cleansed you from all your iniquities,
then I will resettle the cities and the deserts will be built.
3e 4C 22
15
וְהָאָ֥רֶץ הַנְּשַׁמָּ֖ה תֵּֽעָבֵ֑ד
תַּ֚חַת אֲשֶׁ֣ר הָיְתָ֣ה שְׁמָמָ֔ה לְעֵינֵ֖י כָּל־עוֹבֵֽר
34 And the desolated land will be cultivated,
instead of being desolate in the sight of all who pass by.
3e 4C 10
15
וְאָמְר֗וּ הָאָ֤רֶץ הַלֵּ֙זוּ֙ הַנְּשַׁמָּ֔ה הָיְתָ֖ה כְּגַן־עֵ֑דֶן
וְהֶעָרִ֧ים הֶחֳרֵב֛וֹת וְהַֽנְשַׁמּ֥וֹת וְהַנֶּהֱרָס֖וֹת בְּצוּר֥וֹת יָשָֽׁבוּ
35 And they will say, This land that was desolate has become as the garden of Eden,
and the cities, deserted and desolated and overthrown, are fortified and are inhabited.
3c 4C 18
24
וְיָדְע֣וּ הַגּוֹיִ֗ם אֲשֶׁ֣ר יִֽשָּׁאֲרוּ֮ סְבִיבוֹתֵיכֶם֒ כִּ֣י ׀ אֲנִ֣י יְהוָ֗ה בָּנִ֙יתִי֙ הַנֶּ֣הֱרָס֔וֹת נָטַ֖עְתִּי הַנְּשַׁמָּ֑ה
אֲנִ֥י יְהוָ֖ה דִּבַּ֥רְתִּי וְעָשִֽׂיתִי
36 And the nations who are still here round about you will know that I, Yahweh, I built what was overthrown. I planted what was desolate.
I am Yahweh. I have spoken and I will undertake.
3e 4B 36
11
כֹּ֤ה אָמַר֙ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִ֔ה ע֗וֹד זֹ֛את אִדָּרֵ֥שׁ לְבֵֽית־יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל לַעֲשׂ֣וֹת לָהֶ֑ם
אַרְבֶּ֥ה אֹתָ֛ם כַּצֹּ֖אן אָדָֽם
37 C Thus says my Lord Yahweh, for this I will still be searched out for the house of Israel to undertake for them.
I will increase you like a flock of humanity.
3d 4C 23
8
כְּצֹ֣אן קָֽדָשִׁ֗ים כְּצֹ֤אן יְרוּשָׁלִַ֙ם֙ בְּמ֣וֹעֲדֶ֔יהָ כֵּ֤ן תִּהְיֶ֙ינָה֙ הֶעָרִ֣ים הֶחֳרֵב֔וֹת מְלֵא֖וֹת צֹ֣אן אָדָ֑ם
וְיָדְע֖וּ כִּֽי־אֲנִ֥י יְהוָֽה
38 Like a flock of holy ones, like the flock of Jerusalem in her engagement, so will the deserted cities be filled with a human flock,
and they will know that I am Yahweh.
3e 4C 33
7


No comments:

Post a Comment