Monday 19 February 2018

Psalm 25

The second alphabetic acrostic of the first book of the Psalms.
Psalms 25 Fn Min Max Syll
לְדָוִ֡ד אֵלֶ֥יךָ יְ֝הוָ֗ה נַפְשִׁ֥י אֶשָּֽׂא 1 Of David.
א I will lift up my self to you Yahweh my God.
3e 3f 12
אֱ‍ֽלֹהַ֗י בְּךָ֣ בָ֭טַחְתִּי אַל־אֵב֑וֹשָׁה
אַל־יַֽעַלְצ֖וּ אֹיְבַ֣י לִֽי
2 ב because in you I have trusted. Let me not be ashamed,
nor let my enemies be elated over me.
3e 4B 11
7
גַּ֣ם כָּל־קֹ֭וֶיךָ לֹ֣א יֵבֹ֑שׁוּ
יֵ֝בֹ֗שׁוּ הַבּוֹגְדִ֥ים רֵיקָֽם
3 B ג God, moreover, let all who wait on you not be ashamed.
Let them be ashamed who act treacherously without cause.
3e 4B 9
8
דְּרָכֶ֣יךָ יְ֭הוָה הוֹדִיעֵ֑נִי
אֹ֖רְחוֹתֶ֣יךָ לַמְּדֵֽנִי
4 ד Directions from you Yahweh let me know.
Teach me your paths.
3e 4B 10
7
הַדְרִ֘יכֵ֤נִי בַאֲמִתֶּ֨ךָ ׀ וְֽלַמְּדֵ֗נִי כִּֽי־אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י
אוֹתְךָ֥ קִ֝וִּ֗יתִי כָּל־הַיּֽוֹם
5 ה Hold my way in your truth and teach me, for you are my God, my salvation.
On you I wait all the day long.

ו
3e 4C 20
8
זְכֹר־רַחֲמֶ֣יךָ יְ֭הוָה וַחֲסָדֶ֑יךָ
כִּ֖י מֵעוֹלָ֣ם הֵֽמָּה
6 ז Zealous be in your compassions, Yahweh and your kindness,
for they are from everlasting.
3e 4B 13
6
חַטֹּ֤אות נְעוּרַ֨י ׀ וּפְשָׁעַ֗י אַל־תִּ֫זְכֹּ֥ר
כְּחַסְדְּךָ֥ זְכָר־לִי־אַ֑תָּה
לְמַ֖עַן טוּבְךָ֣ יְהוָֽה
7 ח Heavy sins of my youth and my transgressions do not remember.
According to your kindness remember you are mine,
on account of your goodness Yahweh.
3e 4C 12
8
7
טוֹב־וְיָשָׁ֥ר יְהוָ֑ה
עַל־כֵּ֤ן יוֹרֶ֖ה חַטָּאִ֣ים בַּדָּֽרֶךְ
8 ט Top notch and upright is Yahweh,
so he will instruct sinners with direction.
3e 4C 6
10
יַדְרֵ֣ךְ עֲ֭נָוִים בַּמִּשְׁפָּ֑ט
וִֽילַמֵּ֖ד עֲנָוִ֣ים דַּרְכּֽוֹ
9 י Yes he will direct the afflicted with judgment,
and will teach the afflicted his direction.
3e 4B 8
8
כָּל־אָרְח֣וֹת יְ֭הוָה חֶ֣סֶד וֶאֱמֶ֑ת
לְנֹצְרֵ֥י בְ֝רִית֗וֹ וְעֵדֹתָֽיו
10 כ Known it is that all paths of Yahweh are kindness and truth,
to those observing his covenant and his testimonies.

3e 4B 10
10
לְמַֽעַן־שִׁמְךָ֥ יְהוָ֑ה
וְֽסָלַחְתָּ֥ לַ֝עֲוֺנִ֗י כִּ֣י רַב־הֽוּא
11 ל Let it be for your name Yahweh,
to pardon my iniquity for it is abundant.

3e 4B 7
11
מִי־זֶ֣ה הָ֭אִישׁ יְרֵ֣א יְהוָ֑ה
י֝וֹרֶ֗נּוּ בְּדֶ֣רֶךְ יִבְחָֽר
12 מ Mark, what is this? that for anyone who fears Yahweh,
he will instruct him with direction that he will choose?
3e 4B 8
8
נַ֭פְשׁוֹ בְּט֣וֹב תָּלִ֑ין
וְ֝זַרְע֗וֹ יִ֣ירַשׁ אָֽרֶץ
13 g נ Now he will bide in the good,
and his seed will possess the earth.
3e 4B 6
7
ס֣וֹד יְ֭הוָה לִירֵאָ֑יו
וּ֝בְרִית֗וֹ לְהוֹדִיעָֽם
14 B ס Secret intimacy of Yahweh is with those who fear him,
and his covenant to know them.
3e 4B 6
7
עֵינַ֣י תָּ֭מִיד אֶל־יְהוָ֑ה
כִּ֤י הֽוּא־יוֹצִ֖יא מֵרֶ֣שֶׁת רַגְלָֽי
15 ע Eyes, my eyes are continually to Yahweh,
for he himself will bring my feet out from any net.
3e 4C 7
9
פְּנֵה־אֵלַ֥י וְחָנֵּ֑נִי
כִּֽי־יָחִ֖יד וְעָנִ֣י אָֽנִי
16 פ Face me and be gracious to me,
for I am solitary and poor am I.
3e 4B 8
7
צָר֣וֹת לְבָבִ֣י הִרְחִ֑יבוּ
מִ֝מְּצֽוּקוֹתַ֗י הוֹצִיאֵֽנִי
17 צ tsuga troubles of my heart are enlarged.
Bring me out of my distresses.

ק
3e 4B 8
8
רְאֵ֣ה עָ֭נְיִי וַעֲמָלִ֑י
וְ֝שָׂ֗א לְכָל־חַטֹּאותָֽי
18 Regard my poverty and my toil,
and lift up all my sins.
3e 4B 8
7
רְאֵֽה־אוֹיְבַ֥י כִּי־רָ֑בּוּ
וְשִׂנְאַ֖ת חָמָ֣ס שְׂנֵאֽוּנִי
19 ר Regard my enemies for they multiply,
and with violent hatred they have hated me.
3e 4B 6
9
שָׁמְרָ֣ה נַ֭פְשִׁי וְהַצִּילֵ֑נִי
אַל־אֵ֝ב֗וֹשׁ כִּֽי־חָסִ֥יתִי בָֽךְ
20 ש Shelter my self and deliver me.
Let me not be ashamed for I take refuge in you.
3e 4B 9
7
תֹּם־וָיֹ֥שֶׁר יִצְּר֑וּנִי
כִּ֝֗י קִוִּיתִֽיךָ
21 ת Translate me complete and upright,
for I have waited for you.
3e 4A 7
5
פְּדֵ֣ה אֱ֭לֹהִים אֶת־יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל
מִ֝כֹּ֗ל צָֽרוֹתָיו
22 Ransom O God all Israel,
from all its troubles.
3e 4B 9
5


No comments:

Post a Comment